Formula XD Turbo
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
About Formula XD
Formula XD is a racing team strategy game for PC (and soon Mac). You'll take on the role of manager - hiring drivers, negotiating contracts with sponsors and engine suppliers, and making the big decisions necessary to keep your team above water. You'll issue orders to your drivers when they go out onto the track, and be responsible for guiding them to victory or defeat.
It won't be easy - you'll start at the bottom and fight your way through a long career, striving to win the Constructors' Championship title, or at least make your mark on the Wall of Fame. There'll be plenty of challenges along the way - not only will you be adjusting your drivers’ pace, fuel and tyre strategy in response to ever-changing race circumstances, you’ll also have to deal with extreme weather, sabotage, stray animals, food poisoning, and even terrorism. Can you manage?
- Racing circuits set all over the world
- Loads of drivers, sponsors and engine suppliers
- Bright, colourful aesthetics
- Vibrant audio and an energetic synth soundtrack
- Get hired, buy a team, sell out, switch teams, it's up to you
- Special abilities and game modifiers shake it up
- Filled to the brim with puntastic humour
MacOS version is finally here!
Formula XD 1.4 TURBO
Two years since the original release of the game, Formula XD Turbo is here! There is a great deal of new content, a number of new features, and countless improvements!
- Fixed a bug where 'null' details would show sometimes when looking for a second driver.
- Fixed a bug causing a crash caused by the oil slick gadget button.
- Improved driver radio reporting car problems in French racing circuits.
- Fixed bug affecting the comment feature for Wall of Fame.
- Fixed some problems relating to driver radio in certain circumstances.
- Other minor fixes and adjustments.
- Improved engine cooldown while in Slow pace and when in pits.
- Fixed a GUI issue for selected car in pit lane.
- Fixed a bug causing a crash in certain race situations involving Scott Thrust, Shinji Mikado, and Jas Verstoppen.
- Fixed bug meaning that no time would be saved by skipping the grid overview
- Fixed some very minor GUI bugs
- Save files affected by a wrong-circuit-graphics-loaded-up bug that was fixed quite some months ago, are no longer affected by it.
Fixed bug affecting drivers menu from year 4 onwards in Career, only if the Tutorial was used in that Career playthrough.
|Release date||Aug 27, 2018|
|Genre||Sports, Racing, Strategy|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Bfxr, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, Funny, Management, Moddable, Real time strategy, Tactical, Top-Down|
|Average session||A few minutes|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- MacOS version published64 days ago
- Formula XD 1.4 TURBO is here!99 days ago
- What The Hell Have I Been Doing All This TimeMay 15, 2020
- Formula XD 1.2.7 - sorry it's lateNov 13, 2018
- 1.1.2 - modding (after a couple of fixes)Sep 11, 2018
- 1.0.7 - bulletproofed custom file & other fixesSep 02, 2018
- 1.0.5 - I ticked the wrong boxSep 01, 2018
- 1.0.2 - tiny but crucial save game fixAug 30, 2018